HOT RATES - WON'T LAST! AMAZING ONE WEEK OFFER - HURRY DEPARTING SOON
Imagine cruising the fascinating Mekong, experiencing the contrasts of vibrant bustling Vietnam and its tranquil, ancient neighbour Cambodia. And all while aboard the newly-launched and luxurious Indochina Pandaw; a replica colonial steamer, limited to 60 passengers and complete with promenades, brass fittings, teak woodwork and 5 star service.
This cruise takes you up-close to Asia—letting you explore how two countries and two cultures share one amazing river.
Departures are weekly from Australia and each departure includes:
● Return Economy Class airfare from Australia including air taxes
● 2 nights deluxe accommodation at the Raffles Grand d'Angkor in Siem Reap with breakfast daily
● 2 nights deluxe accommodation at the Caravalle Hotel in Saigon with breakfast daily
● 7 night cruise on the brand new INDOCHINA PANDAW including local beer, wine and soft drinks, government taxes and onboard gratuities
● Breakfast daily, lunches and dinners as specified in brochured itinerary
● Extensive sightseeing throughout with expert local guides (both during the cruise and during your pre and post cruise stays in Saigon and Angkor)
● All transfers
HOT RATES ON SEPTEMBER 2012 DEPARTURES!
ALL-INCLUSIVE 11 NIGHT CRUISE TOUR FROM JUST $3,499pp^
$200 UPPER DECK UPGRADE ON SELECT SAILINGS
AMAZING ONE WEEK OFFER
HURRY - DEPARTING SOON
OFFER ENDS 14 SEPTEMBER 2012
Click HERE to view our LATEST SPECIAL OFFERS!
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO CHECK OUT THESE FANTASTIC ITINERARIES...
11 Night - Saigon to Angkor
11 Night - Angkor to Saigon