ANNOUNCING THE BRAND NEW CRUISECO ADVENTURER
Following the final departure in September this year aboard Pandaw Cruises' IndoChina Pandaw, Cruiseco are delighted to introduce our first 'new-build' aptly named
Cruiseco Adventurer, which will commence her first sailing under the
Cruiseco Flag on 30 October 2012.
Hand finished by traditional craftsmen, she will carry no more than 60 passengers amid a relaxed ambience boasting colonial style décor, premium accommodation, local entertainment, enticing cuisine featuring delicious local produce, attentively served by a delightful local crew who are dedicated to providing first class service.
The Cruiseco Adventurer will have 30 cabins in total - however this will include 2 Suites and 2 Deluxe Suites which include a separate living room with sofa bed. All cabins will have balconies and French windows and an internal corridor. The dining room will be located on the Upper Deck and will lead by spiral staircase to an internal lounge on the Terrace Deck. The internal lounge will have a circular bar which will allow passengers the opportunity to enjoy the panorama from a cool indoor lounge. The outdoor area will have tables, chairs, banana lounges and a whirlpool. A small gym and spa will also be built on the terrace deck.
Cruiseco are very excited to announce that bookings are open for SALE NOW!!!
Book early and receive early booking savings of $1,000 per person. Main deck prices start at $4,199 including earlybird discount.
The itinerary is an 11 night package which includes:
● Return Economy Class airfare from Australia including air taxes
● 2 nights deluxe accommodation at the Raffles Grand d'Angkor in Siem Reap with breakfast daily
● 2 nights deluxe accommodation at the Caravalle Hotel in Saigon with breakfast daily
● 7 night cruise on the brand new CRUISECO ADVENTURER including local beer, wine and soft drinks, government taxes and onboard gratuities
● Breakfast daily, lunches and dinners as specified in brochured itinerary
● Extensive sightseeing throughout with expert local guides (both during the cruise and during your pre and post cruise stays)
● All transfers
You have a choice of two itineraries - upstream or downstream.
Click below for itinerary details and prices.
Upstream - Saigon to Siem Reap
Downstream - Siem Reap to Saigon
* For those that desire even more exploration, we have an extensive range of pre and post tours to chose from. So, if you're looking for an adventure that takes you up close and personal, then you have found it. Welcome aboard!
Contact your Cruiseco Travel Agent for further details.