Victoria and Butchart Gardens Tour
- Duration: Full day, 13.5 hours
Location Starting points
- Cruise along the Salish Sea
- Explore the sights of Victoria at your own leisure
- Stroll around the captivating Butchart Gardens
- A. W Georgia St,180, V6B 4P4, Vancouver, Canada At any of the above addresses.</br> Please call 24 hours beforehand to confirm the exact meeting time and place.</br> Customers must be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure of the tour.
- B. 999 Canada Pl Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3 Canada, V6C 0C3, Vancouver, Canada At any of the above addresses.</br> Please call 24 hours beforehand to confirm the exact meeting time and place.</br> Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time. </br>
Victoria and Butchart Gardens Tour (13 hours)
ServicesAbout this tour
- 1. Butchart Gardens
- 2. Victoria
- 3. Victoria's Chinatown
Embark on an unforgettable cruise and set out for the adventure of a lifetime in the Salish Sea to visit the sights of Vancouver Island, including the breathtakingly beautiful Butchart Gardens and Victoria, the stately capital of British Colombia. On the 90-minute cruise you can relax and admire the forested shores of the Gulf Islands. On a good day you might catch a glimpse of bald eagles soaring far overhead, or of mighty whales such as orcas, humpbacks and minkes travelling through the glassy waters. See why they call the Strait of Georgia a marine wonderland as you explore this pristine habitat.
Drop anchor at Vancouver Island and then be transported at the captivating Butchart Gardens. This National Historic site of Canada features fifty-five acres of stunning floral show gardens, which will take your breath away no matter the time of year. The gardens are particularly known for the colours that shift throughout the year, from autumn’s umber tones of aspens and maples to the riotous shades of spring. Stroll around the hundred-year-old estate and admire the Tsartlip and Tsawout First Nations totem poles, the quiet tinkling streams in the Japanese garden and the scent of roses, honeysuckle and jasmine.
After you have had ample time to soak up the peaceful atmosphere of Butchart Gardens, head to the beautiful Inner Harbour area in the city of Victoria. You’re free to discover the grand legislative buildings, colourful Chinatown, the informative museums and the unique shops that Victoria has to offer before you wander back to your boat to return to Vancouver.Languages